My Mister Aussie, on the other hand, is pretty much the definition of type B. Ying and yang maybe? Going with the astrological theme I Googled what would be the compatibility of a Leo Man and Pisces Woman. Well the first sentence describe the Pisces Woman as being introverted. BEEP. WRONG. So moving on from that.
While my Mister Aussie has actually started to stress sometimes when it comes to school, it is still no way like I do. After living with him for awhile, I have finally realized how some of my stress habits are not healthy.
Here are some things I have started doing to help deal with everything. You might already do some of these things, but hopefully you'll get a new idea.
1. Making lists. I love making lists, I get to cross things off and feel accomplished. It also helps me get a better sense of what I need to get accomplished and when instead of just thinking a million things in my head in a disorganized way. I also love sticky notes and stick them all over my planner! These sticky notes are super cute!
2. This might sound extremely ridiculous, but breathing. As in, sit for a minute, close your eyes and just breathe.
3. I have started reading at night before going to bed. It helps get my mind on something else and wind down so I can actually go to sleep when my head hits the pillow. Right now I am reading The Hobbit. I've never read it and it was a deal with my Mister Aussie that I would read the Lord of the Rings books if he read Harry Potter.
4. Working out. Exercise helps your brain work better. I don't have a science degree and I haven't looked for a source to back that up, but just trust me? I know I've read it somewhere...can't hurt, right?
5. Listening to music. I walk a lot, nearly a mile to school. Listening to music while I walk helps me chill out and focus on something other than my stressful law classes.
6. Pack up my backpack/make my lunch BEFORE I go to bed in preparation for the next morning. Makes my day way less stressful.
What do you do to help manage stress?