Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Cheerios!


Ok, fine, it was actually yesterday - but Cheerios turned 70! When I was little, I literally could not leave the house without a bag of cheerios. There are countless photos of me in my car seat eating them or asleep with my hand still in the bag. I didn't even eat Honey Nut Cheerios, just the original ones.

I still love Cheerios! However, of course, Australia does not have the Cheerios I have always known and loved. I am pretty Australia has only had them a couple years, but they are like 4 different kinds in one. They're good, but just not the same. Here's the box:

Just another little difference I have gotten used to by moving here. People always ask me what I miss about home and really is little things, like my Cheerios.

What was your favorite cereal as a kid?

No comments:

Post a Comment