Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Black & White Affair

Last weekend I had a much deserved night out with my friends at the Black & White Cocktail Affair put on by the Post Graduate Student Association at my university. It was a ridiculous fun night and much needed since we had all been working hard.  It was held at the Q1 building which is the tallest residential building in the world and the views were amazing.

Mister Aussie and I in the lobby.

He likes to ruin pictures with ridiculous smiles

One of my closest friends here and I

In a photobooth with my friends :)


Afterwards, we went and got yummy sangria at this awesome lounge bar.

Law school makes us all pretty unsocial because it is so full on, I seriously live for nights like this! We'll be on break in a month and I am so excited to actually be able to go out and do fun things with the awesome friends I've made here.

What are some things you love doing with your friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment