Sunday, June 26, 2011

Procrastination

I am seriously procrastinating finishing this client portfolio I have for my law of civil remedies class; so wanted to make a post about some of things I am dying to have right now. I am pretty much using all of this as motivation to get through the rest of this semester (and degree)!



I just know this would look beautiful on my arm.


Krabi, Thailand
Seriously dying to do some traveling to the south pacific islands while I'm here.

Uluru, aka Ayers Rock
Going with my parents and my mister in September!

I love these. They are beyond adorable and would go with everything I own I'm sure.

 One of my fabulous friends here can do cakes like this! I would LOVE to learn how and one day she is going to show me how she does it. Along the same lines, there are so many different cuisines I want to try cooking. My school schedule and budget hinders that a good bit, so looking forward to free time when I can really start cooking again!

I think you get the gist of the fact that I am ready to not be a poor law student anymore! I can't wait until both the mister and I have graduated and we get to start traveling and enjoying things together. He's only got two semesters left after this one, lucky duck, and then I have four! There's just so many things I want to accomplish and do in my life that I just get antsy. All this hard work will pay off one day though, right? Of course it will.

What are some of your dreams and motivations right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment