Monday, June 13, 2011

Being Green, and Cute

As I'm sure you know, the big thing these days is being green and cutting down on our own personal waste. One of the easiest ways to achieve this is by cutting down on your plastic use. However, no worries, there are tons of cute ways to do it with awesome reusable containers available.




I wish I drank coffee, because I love this Jonathan Adler coffee thermal mug!
Another perk - many places discount your coffee when you bring your own mug :)



 Starbucks is basically everywhere now, look for their collectors tumblers when you travel!
 
 

Of course the classic, Tervis Tumbler, that you can create yourself or shop tons of cute ones. They also sell lids and straws for the perfect on-the-go cup.
 
Last but not least, my favorite: the Camelbak Better Bottle. It's great for so many things, virtually indestructible and comes in so many colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment