Tuesday, April 12, 2011

One of a Kind

I am sure everyone is familiar with Etsy. What I love about this site is that there is so much for a person to find that is really one of a kind. So many things come from small shops where the person makes everything themselves, which not only means the potential for higher quality, but also decreases the likelihood of anyone having the same thing. I peruse Etsy often and here are some of the things I love.


Simple Daisy

rouge & co
If I had an iPhone, I'd get this in a jiffy. Yea, I said "jiffy" that's how much I like it.


rouge & co
This is the cutest memo board!

Obviously, I am obsessed with this shop in particular but just one more:
rouge & co
Don't you love this platter and koozie?

These are just a FEW of things I have found on Etsy that I just love. If you haven't been there, I encourage you to go and browse. There's some amazing things on there and you are supporting the "small business" of America. Who doesn't love that? Happy shopping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment