Friday, February 24, 2012

The Tassie Tigers

Ok so I have formed an obsession with a show here in Australia called My Kitchen Rules. Basically there are teams of two from each state (plus New Zealand this year) and this season they have two sets of 6 teams and the bottom from each are now going against each other. 

Last night (Wednesday) the Tassies were up to bat in this round and let me just add, I love this couple! 


630x354_mykr_s3ep15_gallery1_17k3lo4-17k3lpi

They’re friendly, they have an obvious passion for food and they are fair sports in this game. Unlike others – *cough* THOMAS *cough*

I IZ RUDE

Carla insulted Hobart within the first like 30 seconds of the other contestants being on the show. This duo of “just friends” (what the heck is that?) already annoy the crap out of me but COME ON CARLA. I thought part of the show was going to the teams’ home states to appreciate the local food and way of life, yada yada. BUT I FORGET – Carla seems to have the brain of a gold fish (there’s not much there). 

I don’t know, I just found it very rude and an unnecessary snarky comment. Australia already hates you, try and not dig a deeper hole missy.

haz one face

And Thomas – come on, get a new look. Seriously, Thomas always looks like he is about to cry or is constipated or something. He always makes this face just sitting at the table, talking about a dish and everything else involved with this show. 

Thomas and Carla’s very transparent plan to sabotage other contestants by sending negative comments into the air to maybe persuade others was so pathetic and low. Thank the food gods all the other contestants are way smarter than the two of them. 

Alright I’ll shut up – I’m just really sick of them. 

no gay

O my pink shirts, I love Peter and Gary!! Even if Peter can be so obnoxiously arrogant sometimes. And I find it very humorous that Peter has on an Abercrombie and Fitch shirt. Cracks me up. 

I also find it extremely comical that 7 gives most team headline names based on their relationship – ooo but not Peter and Gary, they’re just “doctor and lawyer”. 

I especially love when Gary called out that Thomas needs to maybe actually learn something about food. TRUTH. Homeboy didn’t even know how to explain crackling. And somehow he thought scallops and crackling were SIMPLE to do?! I bet you’d screw it up in a heartbeat, Thomas. 

Anyways, I am so happy the Tassies did well. Their food looked great to me, except the dessert. I am not a cheesecake fan to begin with and then that one just looked SO HEAVY. Too intense and sweet sounding for my taste buds. 

EYES

It’s kind of hard to see in this picture, but I am soooo obsessed with Pete’s eyes. Mr. Aussie totally got huffy puffy when I commented on their blueness since he is very proud of his own very blue eyes. But ah they’re gorgeous!

Anyone else out there watch this show?!

No comments:

Post a Comment