Saturday, February 4, 2012

Too Much Vino and Creepiness

I seriously am loving this Feb Photo a Day challenge. 

For Feb 3, hands, I went a little liberal with the word and instead of taking a picture of hands I went with a pic of a wine label...


Bird in Hand is some serious yummy Australian wine. I have been told that this one in particular is served at Wimbledon. Don't quote me on it though. But holy moly what a perfect summer wine. It's a pink wine and so refreshing and crisp! And I may or may not have pretended that I was drinking with Dutchess Catherine as spectators at Wimbledon...
In reality I was alone and watching SVU. Same thing.

So for Feb 4, a stranger, I wasn't really sure what to do with it. I felt uncomfortable asking to take a picture of a stranger which was probably the point of it but I just couldn't. Instead, I took the creepy route and just took a picture as I was driving in the car by the beach...on my Blackberry...I might have even involuntarily slowed down as I was doing. CREEPER ALERT.


1 comment: