Saturday, March 19, 2011

Above the Rest

My last week was CRAZY again. We had another tough assignment that took lots of work but it's OVER! Celebration dance! My celebration started Thursday night with some green St. Patrick's day fun. Then last night, the Black and White Cocktail Affair at the Q1 SkyPoint.



The Q1 building is the tallest building in the southern hemisphere and the tallest residential building in the world! Seriously, I had so much fun. Fun atmosphere with an amazing view of Surfers Paradise and fun people. It couldn't be better. After the party we went to a karaoke bar, probably one of the most hilarious things I have heard in awhile. There were men in their 40s singing their hearts out.

I was trying to find my dress to post here but I can't find it! It's in the store but not on the website, weird.

Now I just need to figure out dinner tonight. Pancakes?! I love breakfast for dinner.



Hope everyone has been having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment