Monday, March 7, 2011

well...it's been awhile

Honestly, I don't know why I stopped blogging. I have been using tumblr, which is a world of microblogging that I love!

But now that I am in law school and everything I write is legal jargon and pretty boring, I NEED A CREATIVE WRITING OUTLET! So I am back.

Fair dinkum! I don't know what it means, it's Aussie slang. I'm fairly positive I have been told numerous times what this awesome expression means, but it never sticks. Either way, I just find it ridiculously funny to say.

Like ampersand, that might be one of my favorite words. Also, don't they just look cool?


And I digress...

Back to the point, I now live in the lovely city of Gold Coast. I was going to describe it as "beachy" but pretty much every major city here is beachy. Let's face it, not many people really want to live in the outback of the driest continent in the world.


I'm here with my lovely man Steve, going to school and really enjoying this next chapter of my life.

Now that my attention is back to school, I need to go finish my two major legal skills assignments due tomorrow. AT THE EXACT SAME TIME. Evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment