Monday, October 5, 2009

Settled in

I have been in Aussieland for a little over a week now. The beginning was such a vacation, spending time in Cairns and going scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef!! Then came down to Adelaide where it is pretttyyyy cold. It's starting to warm up, but I wish it would warm up faster!

The internship is going pretty well, just do a lot of desk work.

I have met people, one is a girl from College of Charleston so it's great to have another American girl my age wanting to travel and go places.

Adelaide is a neat city. It's pretty small, but it has a lot of a charm and there are some fun things to do. Today, we left the city and went out to the suburbs to the beach. It was too cold to sunbathe or anything like that, but it was nice to be out there and walk around.

We're hoping to plan to go to Melbourne, Kangaroo Island, and the Adeliade Hills (vineyards, national parks, animals)very soon!! All would be amazing. I just want to hold a Koala and play with a Kangaroo!!

That's all for now, I'll post more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment